Monday, November 2, 2009

Okay, a Little More Bragging then I'll Stop...



He also brought home a surprise for Emmy last week so that she could color... very cool, only she took a bite out of one right away!


And, the girls get to have a big bear hug when he comes home from work... He is the BEST DAD!!!
K&D (and me) each get their very own hug because they're too big to pick up with the rest of them!!!




2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I always love the expressions on Emmie's face. She is so funny. the other two girls still fit in the group hug, but it won't be long until you are all in the one on one realm. He is good Daddy.

Unknown said...

Kevin is a very good person and I sure wish you guys lived closer so we could do stuff together. You have to come here to visit!!