Kaitlin is loving Young Womens this year. They just had their Evening of Excellence and the theme was the Oscars! The leaders did a fantastic job with the theme and decorations and the program. All of the girls were to do a poster on the 10 hour project they were currently working on finishing up. Hers was in Divine Nature and her goal was to learn to prepare and cook 10 meals, including clean up. She did an awesome job on her project as well as on her display board!!! We were so proud of her that night (and always of course!). She had to stand up when it was her turn and go to the front by her board and explain her project to all in attendance. She is such an amazing young woman and beautiful and perfect inside and out!!! We love you Kaitlin!
Sidenote: She borrowed a pair of Aunt Tawna's peep toe heels that went oh so perfectly with her glamorous gown for the evening, the only problem is that they were a size too small. Instead of telling us before we left she decided to grin and bear it for fasion... bad choice!!! I looked down at her feet when we were sitting at our table during the program and burst into laughter. She looked like one of the step-sisters on Cinderella with her feet CRAMMED into these fasionista peeps!!! She got some long toes courtesy of her papa and it was hilarious!!! She thought it would be okay because they were open toed and her toes could just hang over the front a bit because her dress was really long, but they were killing her about 30 minutes in. Kevin took a pic with his cell phone and if I can download it I will add it here... too funny though I assure you!!!
2 comments:
I'm finally past the age (long ago) to sacrifice comfort for the fashionista shoes. Poor Kaitlin. I hope she learned her lesson there. She looked so gorgeous for her Evening of Excellence. Great job girl! love you.
I love it. she did a great job maybe she can do serivce and come cook me some dinner. I really love that she put fashion before comfort with the shoes. You go girl. Please please post a pic of the shoes
It was great seeing you guys the other night
Post a Comment