We did Cinnamon pie apples with a really good spice from Shars, that I forgot the name of, but the complete recipe will be on Nanas Nook soon enough I'm sure!
Thanks soooooooo much to all of you for giving up your day to help me get these babies done! I will be returning some of the favor Monday over at Tawnas to do some more!!! 4 boxes of apples, done pie style with sauce, took us 8 hours, which I thought was pretty good, considering we had 2 little girls underfoot, it was a half day from school, a trip to walmart for 25 lbs of sugar had to be made, then another trip out to Costco for more jars and more sugar, and the insane mess it all leaves behind!!!! ALL worth it for sure!!!
3 comments:
Aren't they beautiful?! Good going.
You know you are getting close to done when your feet stick to the floor. Glad we finally have a recipe that works! Such a huge difference. So nice to have such beautiful jars of pie apples that sealed! Gotta love that!
That is just awesome! I envy your lack of counterspace. I have never accomplished a feat of such tastyness, in canning. Time for me to set goals.
Post a Comment