Monday, July 20, 2009

More Grandma Pics...


I am still waiting for pics of the funeral and memorial and all the family to post for journaling purposes... but did come accross a disc of pics from when we took her to Sea World for her 80th birthday! I have looked high and low for this disc for a year and there it was today just sitting on kevins desk... a blessing for sure! We took her to swim with the dolphins and had a blast and since it was before my blogging days I'm posting it now!!! I'll post a series of the pics as soon as I can figure out what's up with the disc, but for now just this one. She loved this adventure!!! It was so much fun to do this for her and to have Oma & Opa with us as well! A very good memory!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Carol afraid to touch the dolphin? She has her hands clutched to her chest. so nice to see pictures of Pearl.

Jacque said...

Wow, what a Grandma!!!

Evonne said...

Cool pics! We just went swimming with the dolphins at Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, CA. It was a blast. I am hoping to post some pictures soon. It feels like my life has been moving in fast forward lately. I need a day to get caught up!