
To my youngest sis... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love, love, LOVE that you are here in Mesa and close again! I really missed you all of the Pima years. I did like coming to visit though and eating at Mechis and ALL of the other Mexican food places and shopping at Gingerbread House. I am so lucky to be your older sister and hope that you know how fun and gracious I think you are. I know I'm older, but I learn a lot from you that you probably never know! Thanks for all you do for us and for using your talents on our behalf!!! I'm sorry I won't be here for your b-day, but go on a girls night or do something fun! I'm giving you a coupon good for watching your boys for a night, overnight, or weekend getaway... let me know!!!
4 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday!
It's true. I learn from Miss Jade too. She is a rare one. I hope her day is happy in spite of the awful week she's had so far. Time to cut it loose and just move on.
Eat something good today.
Love the dolphin picture! And your sister looks just like you too! Just real quick, I lost your phone number - I decided to do an email invite, we've been gone so much I haven't had time to call you or get one put together myself. Thanks for the offer of help though! If you need to get rid of Maddison for an afternoon, we would love to have her come play!
THANKS soooo much! You are TOO kind! And I promise when school starts and my 3 monsters are busy there, I will come visit more and we'll have great times!!
Sorry, I am a bad blogger girl! I haven't even looked at a blog in over a week. (rough week last week). Anywho... thanks again for making ALL of the jam! It was very sweet of you. I was just gonna let all of the apricots go bad. You saved them from the garbage can! :) Thanks again.
Post a Comment