Bob celebrated his birthday last Sunday and I missed posting because we were out of town for Grandmas funeral... but I can't just not say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!!! I did see you on your birthday because you and Jen were sweet enough to watch Emmy that weekend. It looked like you guys had the right idea about how to celebrate! I am so glad that you are my little brother and I love you lots! We are all very excited over here at the Goodwin house for your upcoming wedding!!!! You are such a thoughtful guy and always so fun to talk to... an awesome business man, always willing to help your family, a great cook :), a super fun uncle, etc., etc., etc.!!!!! I hope your birthday was memorable and I wish you the best year to come!
Summer bummer bo bummer, banana fanna fo fummer, fe, fi, mo mummer..... SUMMMER! Happy birthday today!!!!! You have had a great year and I know many more to come. I am so glad that life is finally just the was you want it with your sweet hubby and your family! I know how much they all love you and we are happy to see you so content! I know you get frustrated with quick books and other work stuff going on... it's hard to start and run a business, but you guys will do great! Jaime is a wonderful mechanic and with the two of you working together everything will be awesome! He is lucky to have you and vice versa. You are a good sis and Aunt!!! I hope that you have a really fun birthday and remember how loved you are today and everyday!
1 comment:
Were you all born the same month????LOL!
Post a Comment