Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's been going on????

We have been sick, SICK, SICK!!!! Sinus infections and chest colds all around!!! Kevin has been spared which makes me happy! He's too busy to be sick. Let's see is I can fill you all in on the last month. Me and Kevin went to Reno the end of January/beginning of February for business and it was a great trip. I learned a lot about his business and we got to spend some quality time together too! This is a rare thing these days!!! We are going 10 different directions and life is always busy! The day we got back to Arizona we were lucky enough to get to pick up Kaitlin and Daron who were in Phoenix for the weekend. They spent the night with us and we had a fun family night of Cold Stone and a rented DVD!!! It wasn't a lot of time, but any time is awesome!!! The next day was the superbowl and we had Kevin's sister over and had fun watching.

The next day was Monday and my first doctors appointment for prenatal! It is always awesome to finally hear a heartbeat and know that there is actually a baby in there and your stomach isn't just getting bigger as a cruel joke! The doctor thought that I was about 16 weeks. He wanted an ultrasound and scheduled one for the next day. I was coughing in the doctors office and thought, oh great I'm getting a cold.

I took the girls to Granny & Grumpy's to learn again how to make fried chicken. I called Granny the night before because I had a craving for this dinner and couldn't get it off my brain, so I invited us over for dinner and family home evening! Half way through cooking it really hit me, the whole sick thing!!! Not good.

The next day I only got dressed and off of the couch long enough to go in for my ultrasound and to vote! From then on out for about a week and a half the couch is where I resided. I am sooooooooooooo thankful for my health!!! We definitly take good health for granted. The house has severely suffered and laundry has once again become mountainous, but oh well, we finally have our health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Glad to see you are back on the computer a bit! I need some serious help with my blog stuff since I don't seem to be able to figure it out on my own. See you later!