


Madison's class has 1 of the students as STAR STUDENT each week. Everyone gets the chance and we have been counting down all school year for hers. Her teacher sent home a poster to decorate with pictures, etc. on a Friday afternoon and needed it returned by Monday. The poster would be on display in the classroom for a whole week! Maddie was soooooo excited that it was finally her week. She picked out all of the pictures to put on and Aunt Heidi did some of her cool lettering for us! On Friday of her star week she got to have Mom & Dad come to class for her favorite book to be read, an explaination of her poster, a show & tell of 2 of her favorite things and a Q&A from her fellow students. Mommy helped her with all of it and read her fav book which is, "Mean Jean the Recess Queen". She took her cell phone and her soccer trophy for show & tell and when telling about her poster she told about ALL of her family and showed the 2 pictures of both of her families! I am so grateful that she understands how lucky she is to have 2 families and all these people that love her. I know she feels love equally at each of our homes and it makes me extremely happy! We do know what a blessing it is to have such a great relationship with her Dad & Erin for Maddie's benefit and how nice it makes life for everyone! They are great! We really love you Madison and you were the best "Star Student" ever!!!!!
3 comments:
You guys did a great job on her poster. I think you should frame it and hang it in her room when she brings it home from school. She is such a special little girl and we too just love her so much. She is so lucky to have such great parents who constantly put what is best for her first. We love you Maddie!
Hey Taya! Tawna sent me the link to her blog, and I saw yours on her page. I thought I would take a peek and see what is new in your life. I think that you guys did an awesome job on the poster!!! Very sweet. :-) I read some of your blogs and found out that you are expecting. Congrats! My sister is also expecting...a little girl in June. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl yet? I think you could use a little more blue in your life!
:-)* I think I will add your spot to my page so that we can keep in touch. Hope all is well.
Evonne(Galusha)Smith
she is quite the little STAR!! I love her! she's so dang cute! and I just wanna squeeze the crud outta those cheeks!!!!!!!
Post a Comment