Monday, February 18, 2008

Hannah Montana Craze!!!



I had been feeling really guilty about being sick for over a week and wanted to spend some quality time with Maddie, so I had this great idea about surprising her during a school day with a trip to see the Hannah Montana movie/3D concert. I was still sick but felt like I could make it through a movie for her, so last Monday morning I picked her up at school for the surprise and she was very excited which of course makes my day! We picked up our tickets and she picked out her favorite movie theater treat, a salted pretzel and soda, and we went in to see the show. She was not thrilled about wearing the ugly black glasses because she is a fashion girl, but when she figured out what they were for and how cool it made everything look she jumped on board! I took her picture wearing them of course and she told me not to show anyone, so of course I'm going to post it here!!! She is so funny and I really had fun spending time with her one on one! Towards the end of the movie she started getting nervous that she was going to miss lunch recess and explained to me that she had made plans with 2 of her friends to play school with her phonics cards she brought in her backpack and if she isn't there they won't be able to play. She wanted to see the end of the movie but I could tell she was torn, so I suggested we leave a little early so she would be there for recess. She agreed! That day I learned that she wants to keep her word! This is a good thing! I love you Maddie!!!

No comments: