What is his name? Kevin
How long have you been married? 3 happy & crazy years
How long did you date? 6 months
Who eats more sweets? Both of us..but I could out eat him in the ice cream department
Who said I love you first? I think it was him, but I can't remember, is that bad???
Who is taller? He's a tall guy @ 6'5", so definitly him!
Who can sing better? He is an awesome singer and I could listen to him always! He sang to me on our 1st date and sang 3 songs at our wedding!
Who is smarter? He is because he knows how to do everything. And, he's good at EVERYTHING!!!
Who does the laundry? I do... and a horrible job at keeping up with it at that. When he thinks I'm overloaded or I've been sick he'll start sorting and it motivates me to get in gear! Have I mentioned to all of you how much I hate laundry?
Who pays the bills? He does it all
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who mows the lawn? He does it and loves it! It always looks nice when he does it!
Who cooks dinner? I cook, but he loves to cook. When he cooks I do what I do best and I go behind him and clean up as he goes. It works great and while he's a wonderful cook, he is sooooooo messy!
Who drives more? He drives
Who is more stubborn? He'll say me, but I say WE!!!!! BOTH EQUALLY!
Who kissed who first? He did, but I thought about it from day 1
Who asked who out first? Him
Who proposed? Him again. He always has said he had a specific way he wanted to propose and didn't, so some day he's going to all over again. This has peaked my curiosity and he won't tell me a thing more about it. He knows it drives me nuts not to know and he gets enjoyment out of it!!!! So, I'll have to wait...
Who has more siblings? I have 5 and he has 3
I tag........ Tawna, Jade, Evonne, Sherry, Ali, Mandy, Chelsey, Rachael, Shalayne
( All my family for sure, cuz this is the kind of stuff I think would be funny to know...the back story!!!!)
How long have you been married? 3 happy & crazy years
How long did you date? 6 months
Who eats more sweets? Both of us..but I could out eat him in the ice cream department
Who said I love you first? I think it was him, but I can't remember, is that bad???
Who is taller? He's a tall guy @ 6'5", so definitly him!
Who can sing better? He is an awesome singer and I could listen to him always! He sang to me on our 1st date and sang 3 songs at our wedding!
Who is smarter? He is because he knows how to do everything. And, he's good at EVERYTHING!!!
Who does the laundry? I do... and a horrible job at keeping up with it at that. When he thinks I'm overloaded or I've been sick he'll start sorting and it motivates me to get in gear! Have I mentioned to all of you how much I hate laundry?
Who pays the bills? He does it all
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who mows the lawn? He does it and loves it! It always looks nice when he does it!
Who cooks dinner? I cook, but he loves to cook. When he cooks I do what I do best and I go behind him and clean up as he goes. It works great and while he's a wonderful cook, he is sooooooo messy!
Who drives more? He drives
Who is more stubborn? He'll say me, but I say WE!!!!! BOTH EQUALLY!
Who kissed who first? He did, but I thought about it from day 1
Who asked who out first? Him
Who proposed? Him again. He always has said he had a specific way he wanted to propose and didn't, so some day he's going to all over again. This has peaked my curiosity and he won't tell me a thing more about it. He knows it drives me nuts not to know and he gets enjoyment out of it!!!! So, I'll have to wait...
Who has more siblings? I have 5 and he has 3
I tag........ Tawna, Jade, Evonne, Sherry, Ali, Mandy, Chelsey, Rachael, Shalayne
( All my family for sure, cuz this is the kind of stuff I think would be funny to know...the back story!!!!)
2 comments:
thanks for that, I have no idea how to do it....I'll be calling you!
It's a miracle! I figured out how to do this. Check out my tag post. Maybe there is hope for me yet! I thought you knew all this about us already - maybe not.
love, mom
Post a Comment