Lauren has had a great start to the school year... her 2nd year of kindergarten! She has a late birthday (october 25th), so when she started last year she was only 4 and we decided to just let her start and do a 2nd year. So, she has the same teacher from last year, who we love! She is getting so good at sounding out words and counting and telling stories through pictures on the computer with Mr. Ted (speech)! She LOVES her bunny, even though the newness has worn off. She still loves dress up of ANY kind, movies, dancing, her friends, playing with Emmy (sometimes it's peaceful!) and helping around the house. She's really growing up!
![]() |
| Playing in the back yard with Sparkles... and in a ballerina dress up! She's a multi-tasker already! |
![]() |
| On her birthday at the "punkin patch", as she says... |
![]() |
| Her beautiful cheesy grin... |
| She does a story like this each week as part of her speech IEP... |
| Sunday night she started writing these notes for everyone... with no help! |
| I thought she did pretty good! :) |



1 comment:
I know I left a comment on here yesterday. What's up with blogger? Looks like she had a great birthday. I would have loved a pumpkin patch outing as I really like pumpkins. They make such great decorations, and then you can toss them. She is a doll.
Post a Comment