Monday, November 7, 2011

Grannys Box Arrived!!!!!

Granny said a box was coming and the little girls were so excited!  After the cute pillowcases she made while here in September for Halloween, we were anxiosly awaiting them for Thanksgiving!  She did not disappoint!  All of the kids got awesome cases, each with their own special touches.  She also made the best dresses EVER for Lauren & Emmy for church!  They even came with a mini tin of Altoids in the pocket of each dress!  Granny knows our girls for sure...


All of the cute pillowcases...

The girls danced in these dresses for hours and even days!

They spin so good...

Emmy wore this dress for 2 days and then to church...

Lauren said her dress was BEAUTIFUL!

Cute & VERY HAPPY GRILS (yes, in your honor I spelled that wrong Granny!)!!!!!!  Thank you for all you do to make the days fun and good memories!  :)

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

They are good twirlers! Glad everyone is happy with their stuff. I had fun doing it and thinking of each one as I sewed. love you all.