Sunday, November 20, 2011

Granny's GREAT!!!!

We are THANKFUL for a talented Granny this month (and every month)!  She makes stuff fun for our kids and us and I hope to be a Granny like her someday!  I love that she takes the time to do these kinds of things for the kids because it makes memories for them.  VERY EXCITED to see if there are xmas pillow cases...

Lauren told this story to her speech therapist this week...

She told this story to everyone all week and showed off her pretty dress and candy and pillowcase.

Darons pillow case...

Love the words down the open edge!

Kaitlin & Maddies cases...

I love that Granny picks out fabric for each of them that goes with their rooms too!

lauren & Emmy's pillows...

lauren says these turkeys are her friends!  She carries it downstairs so they can watch tv with her!

No comments: