Lauren danced with Pop in the kitchen...
Granny and Emmy making faces at eachother and playing games...
MaGoo face!!! That was a ROUGH day outside of Laurens dance class, but she sure looked cute before all hell broke loose! A tantrum like she threw right after this pic... I hope I never see again!!!
All the kids with their gadgets on the way to the airport one night... Emmy complete with gut hanging out!!!
It's been such a busy January!!!
In other news... Daron graduated to the intermediate band!!!! He is doing SUCH a great job on his sax, he's awesome! I ran into his band teacher and she says he is such a great player and she's very impressed!!! Congrats Daron!!!
Maddie is doing SOOOOOOO good in this current soccer season also... I love to watch her play! She just runs and runs and runs her little heart out! I don't get to every game, but really enjoy going when I do get the chance. She says she's going to play soccer forever! She also says she never gets to score the goals just get the ball down the field... and I tell her that it takes every player to score those goals and her help to get it down the field is every bit as important. To which she says, "Mom, I still WANT to score the goal!" I can understand that I guess!!! Keep up the good work Maddie girl, you're an awesome soccer player!!!!!!
Kaitlin is doing great as usual! She finished up her volleyball season and they even made it to the playoffs! They were eliminated in round 1, but we were soooo proud of her playing on the school team this year. It was always a treat to get to go watch. Kevin went to all of her games except one and was sad to miss the last game since he was out of town on business. He's her biggest fan!!! I know she'll continue to do great things in volleyball and definity picked a great sport to utilize her height!!! She is working hard in all her classes and even pulled off an A in science (which is not a favorite subject!) and was soooo happy about that, as were we! She is such a good girl... :)
Lauren is loving preschool and dance and friends and playing and beating up Emmy who dares to think she can touch ANY of the family toys!!!!!
Emmy is loving everything usually, unless it's a Sunday and she needs to be happy for nursery!!!
1 comment:
It was a fun time and I guess I'll have to invest in a game of Guesstures. The kids really love it and it's amazing how they learn to portray the different things. Good way to cultivate a little drama - the good kind.
Post a Comment