Monday, February 8, 2010

A Quick Trip...


I got to drive with my sweetie to CA about a month ago for a weekend trip! We stayed at his Aunt Kathy's house and had a great time with her and her husband Kevin and daughter & son-in-law, Kyra & Brad. Kevin had to do some recon work there for business and thought it would be fun for me to come along and it really was a good time together! We don't get a lot of that in this phase of life! We did A lot of driving all up and down the coastline and it was beautiful!!! Can't wait to go again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we sure enjoyed having you here. it'll be fun to visit this summer.

Our Grand Central Station said...

The coastline is beautiful. I hope the mud slides haven't completely demolished it all. I love the California Hwy 5.