Saturday, February 20, 2010

Night at the Deadwood Saloon...

Tawna & Nathan started a new tradition last year for their Christmas gift to everyone in the family... a couples dinner sometime in January each year. This was the 2nd annual couple dinner hosted by them and was fantastic! They are always fun and thinking of new ways to entertain... THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! That's the first date we've been on in over a month and we had a blast!


The Whole Gang...


My man and me, otherwise known as Gambling Jack (Professional ChampionGambler) and Anna Belle (Jack's wife and a Genteel Southern Lady of Means). I won best costume by the way!!! Everyone looked AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Enjoying a fun dinner...


Jamie & Summer... Minnie Money (Southern Belle and Daughter of Montgomery Money) Montgomery Money (Business Tycoon and a Gentleman)...








Granny... Banker Bonnie! Love this hat and will find a reason to borrow it someday!!!








Our Hosts... Tawna & Nathan as Miss Sally Starr (Saloon Girl) and Highstakes Harry (Saloon Owner).








Jade, aka: Holly Hickock (Southern Belle who loves to gamble)





Grumpy as Marshall Dalton (Federal Marshall assigned to keep things honest at the poker tournament).

Robert as Clay Coldwell (Has been gambling great). He's so handsome!!!! I thought he looked great in his cowboy duds...


Stacie as Poker Sally (Dealer at the Deadwood Saloon)...
RB as Mitch Maverick (Stranger from back east) and doubling as Jesse Wales (Outlaw and ex-husband of Poker Sally).

And... I just really liked this one of Kevin! He's a sexy man!!!! He always tries not to really smile big in pics and I for one LOVE his genuine smile here! He was having fun obviously!

2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Nothing but fun memories of that night. I've always wanted to be in a Murder Mystery, and have even received one for Christmas one year. I hope I can still find it to do sometime in the future.

I loved the crazy accents we were all using. Too funny!

Unknown said...

what a fun idea!