Kaitlin called me while she was away for Spring Break in Texas and said she wanted to plan a tea party for a couple of her friends and their favorite stuffed animals. I LOVE this about her!!! Very creative indeedy... and still a little girl at heart!!! She helped plan the food and decorations and even helped me track down an entire set of Nortake china at a thrift store!!! We got a set of like 96 pieces for $15!!! It is always fun planning parties with my kids and this was no different!!! I hope she had a lot of fun and will continue to want to do this kind of stuff!!! :)
| With her favorite pet, Beau... "Hostess in Training" |
1 comment:
Save those pretty Noritake dishes for here. She will use them again someday I'm sure. Such a nice par-tay! We are a fine family of hostesses and come by it honest. I love it.
Post a Comment