Friday, July 1, 2011

Mothers Day 2011...

Fom Lauren...

LOVED her answers on this one... !!!

Very cute!

From ALL of the kids... and let's face it, they can all be stinkers at times!


From my man!  Totally a perfect pick from him!


From Maddie girl!!!  Very sweet!

Also from MAddie...

And more, beautiful artwork from Monkeygirl!!!


All my LOOT!  Except for the VERY YUMMY cupcake they gave all of us Moms at church, which I shared with the kids after lunch!

Being with these AWESOME kids makes being a Mom fun!!!!!  I sure love each of them more than they could ever know!  :)  Thanks to my family for making the day so special.  Thanks to my Mom for being a great example of what a Mom should be and preparing me for my job!  I love her and know how lucky I was to get her as my mom!!!  My sisters are all SUCH great moms as well and I learn stuff from them all of the time!  Thank you to all of the MOMS in my life and my kids lives!!!  :)

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Mother's Day stuff is the best. I still have stuff you gave me from elementary school. I just can't part with all of it. We're all crazy, I know.