This girl has had an amazing 8th grade year!!! At the open house we saw lots of her amazing art, in many forms, met her teachers (Mrs. Mercado is her favorite) and enjoyed walking from class to class with her to see what a day in her life at school is like!!! She has such an outstanding work ethic and really is a perfectionist! Her teachers all love her and had really nice things to say about her. Here's some of what we saw that day and I have more pics to take of her art portfolio and add tomorrow!!! We love you Kaitlin!
![]() |
| Side walk chalk art... it was cool to see all of the different pictures, but Kaitlins was the best!!! |
![]() |
| Science Project... all about eye color... it was a really good idea! |
1 comment:
I just recently found some art stuff that Robert did in Jr. High. I hope Kaitlin is keeping a treasure box of her artwork. It true that it gets more valuable as time goes by. I have so few things of Robert's from his growing up days. I'm glad I have a few of his projects. Keep it up Kaitlin.
Post a Comment