Friday, July 1, 2011

Maddie Turns 10!!!!!!!!!

Maddie turned 10!!!!  She decided she wanted a party with friends with yummy food and games!  So, she invited 5 of her friends, helped plan what they wanted to eat and what they could play.  Dinner was Pizza and bread sticksthere were lots of snacks (way too many probably!) and instead of cake she wanted brownie ice cream sundaes!!!  They played hide and seek for hours, jumped on the tramp and played games out there, drew pictures and created fasion designs I believe and finished out the night with some karaoke!  I can't believe she's 10... it really does go by fast.  She is the sweetest kid ever and I LOVE having her as my daughter!  She is such a talented soccer player an becoming a fantastic artist!!!  We love her so much and are proud of her every day!!!!  :)











1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Birthdays are the best. Looks like she will have another wonderful memory for the books. All my kids do so much better than I did for birthdays. I'm glad for that.