This year we all walked for a family member that was diagnosed a month ago. We all love her and wanted her to feel our support somehow other than words alone and Tawna did an awesome job putting our team together and getting us all on board! Granny made a great shirt design for our group and we showed up bright and early and walked away!!! It was 4.3 miles and a really good experience ...and I loved seeing all of the support for the awareness of breast cancer. I also loved being able to walk with my daughter, sisters, Dad and brother, brother in-law, Aunt & Uncle and cousins, as well as nieces and nephews!!! Thanks to all that came and I hope that our beautiful lady knows how much she is loved and how many prayers are going out on her behalf daily! 


1 comment:
Thanks again for making the trip over. It was amazing to have so many of us there. I loved our group effort and I loved being there. Mostly I loved being able to do some small thing to let our patient know how much we care about her. We should do it again sometime.
Post a Comment