Not often do we take everyone to a movie... but we needed a fun break!!! On Veterans Day morning we took off to Santa Maria to see Megamind. It was pretty good and the kids all loved it! Emmy loved the popcorn! We had a great time together and hit In&Out for lunch and then Costco as a family... big mistake. It's hard to train 7 people through Costco and stay together... that place is nuts! Had a good time together though!!! Love my family and LOVE the time we get to spend together for sure!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
2 comments:
Emmy is finally getting big enough to sit through a movie! fun times!
Emmy looks enthralled! I hope she wasn't scared. I haven't seen the new Harry yet, but heard it was pretty scary. I can't wait to see it. Good times the movies. Love them.
Post a Comment