The school band was chosen to perform by the Mayor at the Veterans Day Program for a fallen soldier from this town. They did SUCH an AMAZING job with their pieces!!!! It's a smaller band group that he was in last year, but no less powerful when they play! It was a touching ceremony they presented a memorial statue for this soldier, and his family was there to honor him and unveil the memorial. I didn't know them or him, but I am so grateful to ALL of the men and women who serve our country past and present. And, I am thankful to their families for the sacrifices it entails for them as well. I am so proud of my Papa Kanaga for all of his service to our country! I love you Daron and we always LOVE an opportunity to see and hear you play. You are such a natural talent!!! Keep up the good work.. :)
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
1 comment:
Glad the school band seems to be doing so well. It's fun to be a part of a "team" that works so well together. Good job Daron.
Post a Comment