Happy Birthday Gorgeous Girlie!!!!! We love you for SOOOOO many reasons and want you to know how proud you make us everyday!!! Can't believe your 14!!!! Stop getting so old on us!!! Have a fun day and know we love you lots...
Dad, Taya, Daron, Maddie, Lauren & Emmy
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
1 week ago

5 comments:
Yessirrreeee! Making us all old. I hope you are having a wonderfully magnificent, crazy, happy day. Love you Miss Kaitlin.
Happy Birthday Girl! Looks like you guys are keeping busy.
Arizona misses the Goodwin's
Is that your Kaitlins birthday cake? Are you kidding? How fun are you Taya?!!
Surely you now I'm not that talented Aimee!!! I just found a cute pic of a cake... but, we made her some awesome strawberry/banana crepes in lieu of a cake this year at her request!!! I hope you guys are doing well and had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
sorry i missed your birthday, Kaitlin! looks like you had a really great time.
Post a Comment