Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Whiffle Ball....

Gotta love it! The family that plays together stays together!

We play whiffle ball a lot... always have. This was my clan out playing a few nights after we got home with everyone, and we have played twice more that I can think of since!

The Elders were over for dinner and joined us for a game as did Oma, Opa, Heidi and Bryce for Daron's birthday weekend!

Kevin is our pitcher and I have to give him credit... he's tough! The kids and I have hit him with balls, hard, where it hurts! And, everywhere else too, countless times!



We call Maddie Sporty Spice... cuz she is so good at all sports. She is a slugger!
All of the kids are awesome hitters though!
Emmy wanted to hang by Daddy so we got this red helmet (darons skateboards helmet) out for her. She wouldn't keep it on, but Kaitlin would! She felt safer! I actually hit one that hit Emmy and she didn't even notice... she's tough too!
(sidebote... you like Emmys outfit??? My Mothers Day apron, which she loves and never actually lets me wear, and a shirt that had the button fall off, and a diaper! Good choice Emmy... looks comfy and a perfect whiffle ball uniform!)




Sitting in the ball bucket!



No comments: