Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!



This is what it looked like when we came down Chrsitmas morning... Santa must have come!!! (BTW... I luvvvvvv my tree this year and it's my favorite of all so far in my years of having my own tree! I am seriously considering copying it next year!)



There were special envelopes on the tree for 4 of the kids...

The kids all came and hopped in our bed around 7am or so... sooooooo excited about going downstairs!


This is Daddy getting everyone all lined up and ready to march in a line from shortest to tallest
down the stairs!




A pic of our good looking bunch... messy hair & all!





Grabbing their stockings on the way...




Checking out the loot under the tree...


1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I loved your tree this year too. It didn't even matter what color the wall was behind it. It was so pretty this year - I hope we can do it again next year.