
We(our mini family) spent Thanksgiving in Heber with Granny & Grumpy, The Mowers, The Jarvis', and Grandma & Papa Harmon. We had great food and good times!!! It was relaxing and lots of fun. The girls made pies, and lots of yummy eats, we went over to Bison Ranch across the highway and fed the horses, the kids ran circles around the deck outside & played with moon sand (thanks to Aunt Jade) and we ate till we wanted to burst! Then Kevin and I got a much needed nap before getting on the road home that day!
The girls at Granny's kitchen bar in their cozy footed jammies! Emmy did not like to be tied in...


Lauren & Grumpy eating the beloved popcorn!!!

Our Pies!!! The cutouts were a cute touch... the ones that look like music notes are actually cherries. I made a cherry pie for my sweetie!

Making new friends at Bison Ranch...


Nathan, Kevin and Lauren meeting one of the horses & its owner...
It was a really great Thanksgiving!!! Thanks for hosting Mom & Dad!!! :)
1 comment:
I loved, loved, loved our Thanksgiving at the cabin. I hope we can do it often because it was so fun. Hopefully we will have a bigger kitchen at some point - that was truly a challenge. The pies were wonderful and fun to make together.
Post a Comment