Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve Before Bed...

We stayed up wrapping ALL of the presents before we could go to bed... I was tired of wrapping so I started decorating the boxes instead!!! I think they were cute and Kevin just laughed at me...







These are the kids after opening their xmas pj's... They were so excited that the next morning was Christmas!!!


Again with flashing the signs!



Emmy didn't know what was going on... Granny & Grumpy got pj's from the Goodwins too!!!



opening 1 present xmas eve...



Christmas around the house...



just a pic of our family room at the new house... I'll have to post more pics of this house later...



We bought these curtains 3 years ago and have never had the chance to hang them anywhere yet... YEAH!!!! I do love them... and the VERY TIRED EYE CANDY in the background!!!!

Our kitchen all tied up in bows!




I really love this ribbon... Granny is the ribbon lady and gave this to me last year!


No comments: