Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Concert...

Daron & Maddie had their concert and sang awesome Christmas music! Daron had a solo/skit part and did great too. I like to hear the kids sing, but the music director drives me INSANE and I'm thinking after 3 years of going to this concert, with all of it's craziness and RULES (all you fellow parents of kids at the same school know what I'm talking about:)) about paying the kids to skip it next year!!! It will just be Maddie because Daron will be in junior high with Kaitlin, so I told her she'll get $5 if she'll consider ditching it in 2010!!!








2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

I'm with you. You may have to sweeten the pot though, $5 isn't worth what it used to be you know. Maybe I can help with the bribe. I remember someone else bribing their kids about school singing things too. Who could that be?

Erin Phelps said...

I'm with you on that one... I'll put $5 into the pot as well.