Monday, September 14, 2009

Talented Kaitlin...
















Again, some of these are last years, but I wanted to add them before filing. Kaitlin is in Art as an elective now that she's in junior high and is LOVING it! She has done lots of drawings already and I'll have her bring home her portfolio and add them all on her blog for family to see. She is such a great artist and has serious talent for it! She also is a great story writer and I love to read and see what she comes up with!

5 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Kaitlin has mucho imaginationo! I is fun to read her compositions and I hope you do keep them filed for her. A journal of her schoolwork will be such a treasure later.

Lizzie said...

Hey there....found you! I love finding new "blogging friends" to "stalk" :)

Jade said...

That is some AMAZING art work. I always wished I could draw!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I love pictures! Those are especially grand though!

oma said...

Kaitlin, you have amazing talents! Your vivacious personality and imagination really shine in your art work and writing.