Very cute...but then again they would be cute bald too!
The girls look so cute!
I love the bangs! So cute!
They are soooo cute! You forgot to mention that their wonderfully talented mother cut more for Maddie!!! You did great! They are beautiful girlies!!!!
Yes indeedy! Bangs are a good look for those cutie pies. They are lookin pretty sassy with their new dos for the school year.
So cute! I love Kaitlin's Tinkerbell face in the first picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute...but then again they would be cute bald too!
The girls look so cute!
I love the bangs! So cute!
They are soooo cute! You forgot to mention that their wonderfully talented mother cut more for Maddie!!! You did great! They are beautiful girlies!!!!
Yes indeedy! Bangs are a good look for those cutie pies. They are lookin pretty sassy with their new dos for the school year.
So cute! I love Kaitlin's Tinkerbell face in the first picture.
Post a Comment