Monday, September 14, 2009

Streaker...




Okay, so Emmy has never taken off her diaper and streaked through the house before... so when we saw her doing this we cracked up! Then she runs away into Oma's office from me as I'm going after her to put a diaper on her naked bum, when she catches a glimpse of her cute tooshie! She couldn't help but stare I guess! That's a big hiney!!!!

4 comments:

Kara Maher said...

Are you kidding me with those chubby thighs ha ha! She is so cute Taya!

Our Grand Central Station said...

She is adorable. I love the pic of her checking out her hiney. I don't have enough courage to do the same! lol
Emmy is too funny.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!

oma said...

Is this what you call "bringing up the rear? This was so funny it kept me laughing all day. She'll love this one when she grows up!