Here's Lauren the first day of school eating her Apple Jacks... She was SOOOOO excited!
Do you like the crazy pigtails??? They are my favorite!
This is her getting ready to leave for Funshine Preschool! Miss Tawna (aka: Aunt Tawna) is her new teacher and she loves it! Thank you for letting her come Tawna!
She does not want anyone touching it but her. She thought she was gonna take her puppy on a leash that day too! Tawna is such a great teacher and does some fun stuff. She has a curriculum with handouts, seatwork, crafts, treats, etc. for each week of the year. She also has different things the kids can bring home. They get turns having the treat bag, the Bubba Bear bag, and the book bag. Bubba Bear is a traveling class pet and he comes home in a bag with a journal so that you can write about the kids adventures at home with him and she can share it with the class when he comes back. Great for kids! She also got to take her favorite book in that bag one day and chose The Gingerbread Cowboy... a favorite recently!
She will always love school, she is soooo social! Anyway, I get a couple of hours of just Emmy and that's a good break too. I usually grocery shop or visit with family on Tuesdays and Thursdays I've been goingto get all of our produce during that time she's at school at Superstition Springs Market. They have such good produce at good prices!
Yeah for school! :)
2 comments:
Yes indeed, Tawna is a great teacher. I know Lauren will have soooo much fun and learn good things. I'll bet Emmy loves her special time with you. I need to start going with you to Superstition Ranch Market. They do have great produce.
love school. It's a win, win situation.
There's never a dull moment with these precious beauties.
Post a Comment