Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One morning before school Maddie wrote nice notes for everyone to start their day on the right foot!  She always does cute notes like this and I love that about her!  Kaitlin was already at semminary, but here is what she wrote for the rest of the gang...

I got 2...  "I love ya Bun", refers to by messy bun atop my head!  and, she loves me!!!  I have to say this definitly started my day nicely!

Daron is the best brother ever!

Made his day too!

lauren is beaming to wear her nice note!

And Emmy loves hers also!

And Kevin...  They have such a cute relationship!  She really does love her family:)

If I wrote a note for maddiegirl that morning it would have said something like:  "Sweetest sister & daughter EVER!!!"

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

She is a sweetie. Not a mean bone in her body. I love that about her too.