Oma & Opa got to visit for Mothers Day this year! They got here Friday and went to the kids carnival at the school with them and eveyone got painted and tatooed! We went to the waterfall and ate ice cream, looked at some cool old cars, and spent lots of time together. Oma had been working on beautiful dresses for the little girls to wear when we are sealed in the temple! She brought them to try on and the girls LOVED them! Dancing happened... LOTS of dancing! We are so blessed to have SUCH talented MOMS! We had a great visit and I believe got the R&R they deserved too!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
2 comments:
When are you going to the temple? I hope we can go--er, are we invited? I'd really like to go
they are beautiful! I hope the girls will love wearing them in the temple. I can't wait!
Post a Comment