Maddie was a busy girl in April and May!!! She had her first big report for school due, and worked so hard on her state of Virginia! She had to write a really long report and do an extra item to showcase her state. She chose to do a cookbook of foods from Virginia and also to make cookies called "Virginia Rebels", which was a recipe in her cookbook. We made cookies for her whole class to try some and they seemed to love them! I personally love all of her art work on this project!!! She also had Science camp and spring break these months and had a blast during both! I am trying to procure some science camp pics and will add them later.
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago
1 comment:
She did such a great job on her report. So Glad we have another cook booker in the family. Nana loved them, I love them and now Maddie. So Fun!
Post a Comment