Monday, May 16, 2011

Thanks Granny!!!

I LOVE logging in and seeing a new background once in awhile!!!  Thanks Mom... it's like you read my mind!  I just told kevin the other day I need a background that's more SPRINGY now!!!  I love you and appreciate it much!

Taya:)

4 comments:

bekki said...

Your Mom is amazing. i was wondering could you loan her out since you are not here i'm thinking she needs a daughter to fill your spot while you are away and I would love to be it.

Taya said...

She would... but, I'm afraid she'd like you better than me... and she's moving too!!! To Texas!!! I miss AZ and all good friend and family!!! Come visit sometime Bekki over the summer... staying at my place and doing all of the fun Solvang stuff = cheap and fabulous!!! Hope you guys are great! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the updates! I didn't comment on any of them because I was in a rush. It was nice to see what you've been doing for the past few months. Love you!

Taya said...

Thanks Aunt Kathy!!!!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS AND SHOULD GET TOGETHER OVER THE SUMMER! Have a great week! :)