Sunday, May 8, 2011

A bit of January...

Kevin explaining the new family game we got for xmas...

And it begins...

Darons turn...  crazy eyes!

Miss Maddies turn...


Lauren getting in on the fun...

More turns...

check out his hair...

Kaitlin, so serious when playing...

Later that day in the corner!!!  ALL of our kids spend time in the various corners of our home on occassion, and sometimes even other corners around the world!!!  It is the all time favorite consequence around here!

Lauren keeps decorating the tree in the yard!

Maddies Activity Day Project... her goal was to work on her artwork and she did AWESOME!!!!  She made this poster to show different things she's done over the last few months and then presented it at a talent show this month!  I love her and am so proud of her everyday!

Another Maddie girl project... this time for a school book report presentation.  She always does a great job...

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

I was wondering if you had fallen off the earth! What a fun New Year's party...I may borrow that idea next year. Maddie is growing up so fast...love the art work! Hyperdash is one of our favorite games too. I'll even find Nathan playing it by himself...too funny.

Our Grand Central Station said...

Games, art and tree embellishment. What a great January. Quite creative, all of them.