
I have a lot of updating to do, but here's one... The kids had theme days at school this week and I wish that my camera had been charged and that I thought to take pics. Monday was Patriotic Day, Tuesday was Hawaiin day, Wednesday was sports jersey day, Thursday was Decade Day, and Friday was Favorite Book Character Day. The kids did a great job with ideas for what to wear each day. My two favorite days were Thursday and Friday. Here's a pic of Kaitlin on Decade Day and as you can see she was an 80's girl. She looked and played the part well! Maddie said NO to decade day altogether and Daron was going to wear Kevins big afro wig, but didn't end up getting to. :( For the next day he said he wanted to be a character from his new book series that he is reading lately called Magyk (?spelling). He needed a green cape. I was fresh out of capes and green ones especially, so Oma was very sweet and stayed up late and made him one to surprise him with the next morning. He was thrilled! So, he wore jeans, a white dress shirt and tie and his new green cape, Maddie was a ballerina and put together her own look, and Kaitlin was Victoria from Twilight, not because it's her favorite character, but she looks like her from the description in the book. She wore a long sleeved black shirt, jeans, black boots, and Maddies leopard fur vest and we did her hair all down and wild like fire and put white powder on her face and to finish her off... red lipstick lightly! I really wish I had pulled out that camera! Anyway, good job kids on your fun looks this week!:)
3 comments:
I remember you dressing just like that! Hahaha! She is darling, no matter how she dresses. I wish I could have seen the cape!
You can still get Daron to don the cape and take a belated picture. We really want to see it!
You are so good to keep up with the happening at school. I am so out of it lately! I need to make it more fun for Noah. thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment