Sunday, March 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAWNA (oh... and me too)!!!! I'm glad I get to share my birthday every year with her, she's a great sister and is ALWAYS thinking of others! She is the NICE twin! Have a fun day!!! (sorry no cute pics, I am still on Kev's computer and I got nothin')

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so NOT the nice twin! Love you! Hope that you had a great day today! I feel very blessed to have come into this world with you!

5 Frogs and a Princess said...

You two are so cute....what fun times you've had! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I told Tawna that I sure miss the days of triple celebrations! I hope your day was perfect!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, a day late. I think you are nice!

Our Grand Central Station said...

All my kids are nice. All of them are spoiled. All of them are my favorites. As it should be.

Jade said...

Your both nice ..... now!! LOL!!!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday. Hope everything is going good for you. We need to all get together sometime soon

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday. Hope everything is going good for you. We need to all get together sometime soon

Evonne said...

I hope that you had a VERY Happy Birthday. I must add...you are both wonderful!