
Really, she does look so much like Tawna & Me when we were little as you can see in the above picture!!! (It's either me or Tawna... I don't even know). This is VERY exciting for me to have one that clearly is mine! Maddie has some of my features but is mostly taking after her Daddy's side of the family and Lauren is the spitting image of Kevin (and looks so much like Kaitlin). Every day Emmy gets sweeter and sweeter and she just cut ALL 4 front top teeth over our week of moving! She wasn't all that bad though and I'm sure it was painful. I will post more, because I have A LOT of catching up to do, but for now... I have an entire upstairs to go put together so it will be like our home instead of "camping out". If anyone has an extra twin size mattress they don't want, let me know. We must have lost one off of the trailer or something??? It's a mystery! Until later... :)
8 comments:
She does! Glad you have one to look like you! You little Darlings!
She is sooo cute! I have a twin mattress in the garage and it's yours if you want to come get it. You could take the boxspring, headboad and footboard if you want them too. :o) (602) 292-1273
Shes so cute! She does look like you...Hope you and Tawna had a wonderful Birthday!
She is very cute and so are you....if I do say so myself! :)
She looks just like you! Where did you guys move to?
She is so you. When she is a happy girl especially.
I didn't know you were moving! Hope you update your address in MyFamily.com for the Goodwin family.
She is so very cute!! and squishy!! Gotta love that Emmy-girl!
Post a Comment