Hi everyone! I know that I am late getting the blog up to speed this month but A LOT has been going on!
This month we "moved" (ALL MONTH), "renovated", "landscaped", "cabled", "laked", "play dated", "regular dated", "baked", "cooked", "visited", "soccer gamed", "1st grade art classed", "Birthdayed", "Halloweened", "back outed", "painted", "carved", "cleaned", and "decorated".
For anyone who really knows me you'll notice that "laundered" is not on that list...but this month it wasn't by choice that laundry didn't get done, our brand new washer has gone on strike!!!
"Regular dated" almost didn't make the list either, but my husband surprised me last night with a date!!! He was so sneaky and planned a date and a sitter without me knowing. Oma showed up at the front door and he said we were going out! He is such a good guy! He really knows just what I need and this November I am very Thankful I found him!!!!!!! He is so talented and I have to brag on him for a minute because he has worked so hard over this move and on renovating the new house. He built a fireplace mantel and bookcase (built-in) for our new family room and it is so pretty!!! I had no idea he could do that?!?!?!? But, I should know by now that he can do anything!!!!! I Love him!!!!!!!!!
There is a lot of new info on here with October being so busy, so scroll down and check out the new entries!!! We are excited about seeing Kaitlin and Daron this week hopefully and we will be traveling to Las Vegas, with most of you I think, for the Thunderbird Reunion! Then, of course, Thanksgiving is around the corner!
I also wanted to take this opportunity to say to all of you how thankful I am to have you!!! I guess November is the month we really focus on being thankful and grateful, but I should tell my family, extended family, and friends more often. I hope that you all have a happy and safe (for the duners especially!) Thanksgiving wherever you'll be celebrating!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment