Monday, October 8, 2007

OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!



Just a quick update for everyone, we are moving and as of October 31st we will be in our new home!!! We are going to start moving stuff in and painting this week and are very excited. The new house has great landscaping and is the same floorplan as the rental we are in now, but all of the rooms are on a bigger scale and the lot is bigger also. There is a great pool (pictured!)and spa in the backyard and we are really happy about that! Kevin will be able to work from a home workshop in the garage to do Wakeview products much easier now.

Kaitlin & Daron had a surprise this month too---A new baby brother! He came about 2 months early I think, so we hope everything will go well and he can go home to stay as soon as possible. They named him Nathan and I'm sure that they are both very happy to have a new baby around. They both are so great with Lauren that I am sure they will be a good help to their Mom with this little one! We are excited for them!


We are planning a visit for Kaitlin and Daron sometime this month or maybe the beginning of November. We will be having a birthday party for Kaitlin whatever weekend they do come to Arizona and will keep you all posted so that you can put it on your calendars. Madison is on fall break from school this week and is enjoying sleeping in and playing all day for awhile. I think she has had a hard time getting used to being in a classroom for the entire day instead of half a day like kindergarten was. She'll be a pro by November I'm sure. Her soccer games are every Saturday and I have a schedule for the times and dates. I know that some of you have asked for this info, so I will email it out seperately. Her team is pretty good and have won all their games but one so far. It is a lot of fun to watch for sure!

Lauren's 2nd birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I can't even believe it! She is so big! We already got her a pink kitchen set to play at in her room. It has a fridge and an oven. She thinks she is hot stuff and loves playing with Maddie in her "kitchen". We will probably do a family party for her at some point the end of the month as soon as we're settled.
The Talerico family has moved out of our house now. We loved having them, but they have moved on and seem very happy! I know that the kids will definitly miss their cousins! We wish them good luck at their new school and we will miss them!


In November we will be going to the Thunderbird Reunion with the majority of the family from the Kanaga side and we are really looking forward to that! It will be held in Las Vegas and the festivities include an airshow at Nellis AFB I believe. I am always so amazed at all of it and that my Papa (an original Thunderbird) can fly like that! It's all fun to be a part of and I'm glad we are included! We will also check out the air museum while we are there and we have invited Kevin's Grandma Pearl to come with us. She is looking forward to the trip also.

Well, I probably won't update very often over this month due to the move going on, but we love all of you and hope you are well. Again, anyone who'd like to add to this sight or comment with a "hello" please do so!!! Some of you want me to come over and show you how to add posts and I will soon (Mom and Tawna), maybe this week. Kaitlin and Daron, we Love you lots! If you are reading this, send us a note!

Bye, for now,
Taya

1 comment:

granny said...

Okay,
I give up, maybe this time I can comment. The new house looks great - maybe it will be a good place to anchor for awhile. It sounds like Kaitlin and Daron will be busy helping with their new baby brother. We miss them, but know they are busy with school and family in Texas. Maddie will be a seasoned soccer player before long.
Love, Granny