Halloween was complete with creepy crawly's this year! I woke up with a bad back and decided to go about my day anyway. Strike 1. I was bringing in things from the garage into the kitchen with Lauren close behind me and a scorpion ran accross our path! YUCK!!!!! I picked Lauren up really quick so it wouldn't sting her and I know it was the right move, but my back thought otherwise. Strike 2. Then, I squatted down using my legs and NOT my back, to pick up a pile of laundry in the bathroom and a big brown spider (HUGE) came running out! Strike 3. That was it, my back was out!

Maddie was going to be a princess but at the last minute wanted to be a witch. So we borrowed Faith's witch costume and it was done!!! She got to hang out with Shane, Erin & Kinly that night for a party and Trick or Treating.
Lauren was "Pebbles" from the Flinstone's. SOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! Granny made her an authentic costume and Lauren liked it so much it was hard to get her to take it off! She went to a few houses with her Daddy and friends and we hung out at the Martin's for awile handing out candy and eating chilli & cornbread on the driveway. It was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment