 |
| The night of the party I realized that the pics we got didn't include all of the details... so Maddie & I staged a table again the next morning to get the detail shots for Granny and so I could remember ALWAYS how cute it was!!!! |
 |
| Painters tarp table cloth with fabric pinwheeled around as a topper, spring flowers and candles... |
 |
| My super talented husband made these lights for me (actual fixtures with bulbs!) so that one could hang above each table! |
 |
| There were 3 tables just like this and everyone moved from table to table for sald, main course & dessert! Gave us a chance to talk to lots of people since their were 21 guests! |
 |
| The salad was the place card for the first table they were to start at. Thanks to Granny's cute labels... everyone knew where to go:) |
 |
| I got a party in a box the week before the party with all of these labels, napkin folding instructions, straws, plastic lids for the lemonade, crocheted flowers for the drinks to sit on, all of the numbers for the tables people were moving to... etc.! My mom is so talented and we are huge benefactors daily! I really need to learn some of the stuff she does... so she is going to be spending a chink of time this summer here to teach me some sewing!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to you Mom!!! |
 |
| Salad labels, strawberry lemonade, and water... |
 |
| Granny even found these wrappers for silverware so that when you got to the next table you were assured the fork had not yet been used! |
 |
| Table number from Hobby Lobby and painted by yours truly in Antique Gold...MANY canning jars i had and MANY were borrowed from Mom! |
 |
| Kevins Yummy lasagna! |
 |
| Close-ups... read all of the backs... very cute! |
 |
| LOVE these cute flowers! |
It was a fabulous birthday thanks to Granny & a husband who I adore, and great friends who came and celebrated with us!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
You guys really worked hard to put together such cute tables, etc. I would love to have seen it in person.
Such good helpers too. Hostesses/Hosts in training.
Post a Comment