Kevin planned a dinner party for my birthday this year so my mom and I ran with a canning jar themed party! We had 21 people invited and yummy food including a choice of salads, entrees and cheesecake for dessert! All of these pics are out of order, but the important thing is that they are posted right!!!!!
| Kaitlin, Daron, MAddie and a friend were our servers and they did a great job and earned some extra $$$$... |
| Maddie was also our photographer! |
| Love all of these people! So glad to have such amazing friends while we are away from home! |
| Everyone Loved the decorations & theme and were all here right on time!!!! The food was so good and leftovers were sent out the door! |
| Kevin worked like a dog for 2 days to help to this fun dinner! He is the man! |
| I wish I'd gotten pics of the salads... pretty and layered in the jars! |
| Prep Work... |
| Dessert! Homemade cheesecake in tiny jars! |
![]() |
| Invites by Sherry! Thanks MOm... |
.jpg)
2 comments:
Everything turned out so nice. Looks like your guests had a great time and that's really what it's all about.
Can't tell how the mason jar chandeliers turned out cuz of the glare. I'll see them when I get there. I'm sure they are wonderful.
Post a Comment