| This is the extent of our outside decorations this year... Can't find our white outdoor lights :( |
| Emmys sweet teachers sent her home with a present yesterday!!! She did not wait until xmas to open it though... It was a new book! |
| She loved it :) |
| Maddie made me this cute 3D card! |
| I love her cards & things she makes for me! |
| Maddie's class got to do cute individual gingerbread houses! |
| Kid art that has come home over this month! |
| More... |
| Maddie made me this for xmas and it was so inventive to use old dvds I thought! |
| Darons awesome candy cane pillow case from Granny, with love! |
| Maddie & Kaitlins are so cute with the pink pinsettias... |
| And... the blingy bow out of polka dot fabric! I'm a sucker for the dots! |
| Here's the little girls darling bright green and pink and purple tree pillow cases! |
| I love the funky trees! Emmy has to have this holiday pillow to sleep on now... if the other pillow with the regular case is on top she makes me switch them to sleep! |
| Ok, last but not least.... Maddie did the WHOLE stairway by herself this year!!! She did awesome indeedy! :) |
1 comment:
The art from school sure adds a special feel to the Christmas decor. I hope the kids are loving their artwork displayed. Glad you got pics of it so tney can look back and remember it. so happy they like their pillowcases. I thought about each one so much as I sewed them.
Post a Comment