Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Concerts...

I really missed Darons Sax playing at a concert this year, but next year for sure!  We have a deal about that!  Anyway... here are the concerts we have gotten to attend this month so far!
Kaitlin had her first choir concert of the year for Christmas!  They did really good :)  She tried out for a solo and We were very proud of her for that!

We think she's the prettiest chick up there!

There was a song they danced to!  She hated that one...

Lauren was so excited to have her singing concert!  She has been walking around singing these holiday songs for months :)

Kevin got her to keep doing this with her hands at her ears!  Nice :)

Maddiegirl getting ready to have her 1st ever band concert!

She's playing the flute and doing great!  After xmas she will start practicing 20 minutes per day!  Was proud of her :)

Being cheesy for my benefit!


Beautiful :)

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Gotta love the Christmas concerts. I'm sorry I missed them all this year. You all looked so good in your choirs. Love you.