Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cute Purse by Kaitlin...

The young women made purses over the last 3 weeks and this is Miss Kaitlins! She helped pick out the fabrics and did all of the pattern and cutting out and sewing! She was sick with the flu the last week they were finishing them up so she brought it home and Oma helped her finish it here. It is really cute!!!


3 comments:

Evonne said...

Taya,
I just have to compliment you on your blog. You do such a great job keeping it all up to date. I really don't know how you do it! You are such a great mom to all of your kiddos! ;0) I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out. Miss You,
Evonne

Unknown said...

Oma is definitely the one to help finish any sewing!

Our Grand Central Station said...

Wow! I'm so impressed Kaitlin. You did an amazing job. We'll have to try an apron next.