Monday, January 23, 2012

The Kids New Bikes...

Glad we finally got ell of the kids new bikes!  They love to be outside and hanging out with eachother and friends :)  We take bike rides down to the school and play on the playground and basketball and we have fun together...

Darons new ride...

Kaitlins...

Maddies Bright Green Beauty...

Laurens...

and Emmys...

This was the first night they had them...


Emmy doesn't even watch the road, she watches Daddy who is helping her... she's dangerous, but will learn!

A happy boy!

And a happy girl...

And, kaitlin will have more time to ride when water polo is over in a couple weeks!  :)

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Those are some stylin' bikes! I like them all. Even Emmy's. Mobile kids. Gotta love it.

Gray Family said...

I love looking at all your fun pictures. The dinner party looked amazing...I think I need to come take a few cooking/decorating classes from you two.

Taya said...

Thanks Kim! I only wish we had done more stuff like this with our friends & family while we lived in AZ :) Life gets so busy, but I have to say it was so much fun to plan and execute!!! :) I hope you guys are well and I LOVE checking in on the Gray Blog!!! :)